Rig's Nipple Milk Rig's Nipple Milk

Has a rugrats feel to it

As soon as I heard this, I instantly thought of the rugrats. Very simple, beat to it, and amazingly good for the time spent on it.

I love the intro for this song, makes me laugh each time, especially when you set it to 0.03.

The beat itself is easy to listen to, and catchy. you did good, I think you won the battle between you and rig.

The only thing I can criticize is that the song length itself is incredibly short. This would be a bit better if it was longer.

Rig - Mind over Metal theme 1 Rig - Mind over Metal theme 1

definitely heard the unfinished part

Thats the only thing I really didn't like about this piece.

It sounds good, you put a lot of work into and I like it. It isn't repetitive, and it flows right.

I like the slow, quieter beginning it has. I hate songs that begin quickly with extremely loud music at the very beginning. I like how it builds into the actual song itself, instead of jumping into things. Building up to the song makes it that much better, just as long as the build up isn't to long, and in this case it isn't.

Another thing I can note is that I like how the beat isn't going to fast, or to slow.
With how this song is set up, any faster or any slower would just sound really weird.

The only complaint I have for this song is how it just randomly ends. You just get into the beat of the song, and it just dies. If you had finished it, you would have had an incredible song. If you do upload a finished piece, I would love to hear it.

Rig responds:

It's not gonna happen - project file is completely gone :C
But thanks for your support!

The Tale of Stickam The Tale of Stickam

I am happy you found stickam.

one of the best raps to come out of stickam. Lyrics are amazing, beat is simple enough, but still great, overall this is amazing.

merlin responds:

You can rap in my next one, that's for sure!

merlin

4:20am 4:20am

Lee, you make me love you.

i wish i was here for this ins tickam, but i was out celebrating halloween. good rap, nice free style, beat is awesome, and I love you.

DumbassDude responds:

OH YOU <3

A Hero's Legend A Hero's Legend

it sounds amazing.

for some reason i thought of zelda, right when you enter hyrule field, beginning an epic quest. quite awesome

Things I liked about it
its patern with the intruments, how it goes high to low, back up to high. also liked the little drum beats right at the end.

things I didn't like

Kinda short, could have been longer

over all, I enjoyed it very much. 5'd.

merlin responds:

It killed me to make this song as short as it is... Honestly... I rarely put out a song under 4 minutes long. Sadly, I had hopes for a certain project when making this song, so it needed to stay short. That's why there's only the "Chorus" of the song that plays a full 4 measures. Thanks for the great review, and the vote love!

merlin

Land Locked (Pulse Remix) Land Locked (Pulse Remix)

Wow

Needs more playable characters

merlin responds:

Perhaps the most constructive words I've gotten yet! I think that I'm going to take your suggestions to heart, and you've actually inspired me to get started working on it tonight. I can't wait to show you the finished product!! Stay tuned.

Merlin

Jade sings 'We Made You' Jade sings 'We Made You'

awesome!

Best singing of the night :D :D :D

tehslaphappy responds:

Lighthouse Song Lighthouse Song

Loved it

just sounds amazing, loved every part of it

WritersBlock responds:

Thanks jamie. <3

snotty nosed snotty nosed

Your an Incredible rapper

just speechless about how good you are

ahrealmonsta responds:

oh well thanks man, i honestly wasn't expecting that.

-Investigation- -Investigation-

cool

nice loop, made me go on an investigation

3.65 / 5.00 (+ 0.41)

Sawdust responds:

Thanks for that insight, it's very appreciated.